la guerre des clans Index du Forum

la guerre des clans Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Does Blackberry Have Facebook Messenger

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans Index du Forum -> avant le RP -> les clans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
singkeil

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Does Blackberry Have Facebook Messenger Répondre en citant

Does Blackberry Have Facebook Messenger
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Uninstalled it because I don't really have problems with the fb app so it kinda just doubled up my stuff 0 6 years ago Reply ericparungao Pretty awesome, simple and clean. that's basic requirements for a messaging app? The app will not run without Input Simulation lol. Fired over tweets . Medieval girl power . Great app though! They definitely need to update FB for Blackberry so the damn chat can work again! : 0 6 years ago Reply jagr32 Been looking for this since i switched from my 9700 to my 9810 Smile handles chats and messages in same location .thank you crackberry .alll the other ones are not worth the download .in my opinion .just sayin 0 6 years ago Reply andino Had it installed for a new hours and it drained my battery pretty bad. Buying 184 Airbus jets . 15 dead in mudslides . But after couple of months and several updates, it works great! 0 6 years ago Reply Maxxxpower Does it sync your adress book with facebook? I can't start it without allowing acces to user data which I don't want to. Preemptive denial . So, you have to go into Facebook on your computer, go to messages, when you get to the bottom of the list, select unread messages and open each one. View full description PROSOfficial Facebook messengerClean simple interfaceIntegrated with Windows 10 toolbarAll your friends are there!CONSNone of Facebook's other featuresNo video optionsMore Free DownloadSafe download 714914 votesRate it!Thank you for rating! License Free OS Windows 8 Messenger is also compatible with: Windows 8.1 Windows 10 Also available for iPhone Android Windows Phone Messenger is also available in other platforms Downloads 2M Total downloads 2M Last month's downloads 48K Language English Available languages English Spanish German French Arabic Argentinean Catalan Chinese Simp Chinese Trad Czech Danish Dutch Euskera Finnish Gallego Greek Hindi Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese (BR) Russian Swedish Turkish Version 4.233 Size 493.51 kB Developer Facebook More Programs (49) User rating 7 / 10 ( 14914 votes ) Alternative apps Report software Softonic review By Alex Beech (dofuss) Very good 8 Facebooks Messenger for Windows is the official instant messenger program of Facebook that allows you to chat with contacts from your desktop. You have a few options you might tweak (like showing messages in your BlackBerry inbox), but overall you should be able to get the hang of it in no time. Advertisement. Please email errorsquora.com if you believe this is an error. AppsGamesArticlesVideosDealsSolutionsWindowsiPhoneAndroidWindows PhoneBlackBerryMacWeb Apps. Over the period of a year, I had 29 messages that I skipped. Make pro debuts . More.reviewed on August 20, 2015by stomms"Not working"It doesen't work anymore. 0 6 years ago Reply RedDotNick Too bad it drains my battery way too fast on my 9900 Sad Its a very nice app by the way. Messenger allows you to write text, send photos, GIFs, sticker, record and send voice messages, and like comments. 0 6 years ago Reply brunolovesbrit Is this app buggy? 0 6 years ago Reply SurrealCivic The first couple of versions were buggy. Handcuffed and removed . This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Markle scraps accounts . I'm a huge fan of the way it syncs when I'm at my PC as well. This ties in to having one spot to get your messages -- be it on the go or at your PC, since you can tweak Facebook to your liking fairly easily. Messages wouldn't fresh, sometimes wouldn't show up. .. 0 6 years ago Reply anthony82 I do not understand why creating a new application rather than fix the existing one. More.reviewed on May 2, 2016by jrgalang"speechless"I like the idea and i can tell that it's a genius thing so yeah 5a02188284
joomla facebook like plugin freehack para todos lo juegos de facebooklogin to site with facebook accounthack facebook online gratiscomo adquirir muchos likes en facebookfacebook icon for mobile apphow to delete friends off facebook for iphonefacebook hack software buyhackuri facebook top elevenocean key resort key west facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans Index du Forum -> avant le RP -> les clans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange