la guerre des clans Index du Forum

la guerre des clans Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

{Yoshi Sdhc Rar}

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans Index du Forum -> avant le RP -> les clans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
singkeil

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: {Yoshi Sdhc Rar} Répondre en citant

{Yoshi Sdhc Rar} > urlin.us/2c79r

Either...way,...it's...not...terribly...noteworthyTemple...loads...Temple...of...Time...skin...of...Wario...Land...Hold...L...+...A...for...an...alt...reskin...of...that...stage...(only...for...non-stage...expansion...stages)...eg2.1)...Music...List...of...all...songs...replaced/added...Retro...Mode...Retro...mode...replaces...clear...mode!...Characters...who...have...N64...costumes...on...Brawl...Vault...will...use...their...N64...costumes...for...this...mode,...characters...without...N64...costumes...use...their...Melee...Remastered...skin...(thanks...to...AlGeorgeRomo)...Jigglypuff,...Pikachu,...Sonic...and...Wario...have...multiple...costumes...slots...for...this...mode!...Spoiler...Screenshots...and...Videos...Spoiler...CSS...Album...New...Screenshots...[Ver.1.3]...New...Menu...(Thanks...to...Theytah...for...the...layout...and...Anti...for...the...background)...Other...VerUp...date...the...EZVi...to...work...on...3DS...9.X?...New...products?...If...this...hints...at...a...resurrection,...I...personally...can't...waitA:..There..is..a..maximum..limit..of..the..full..path..name..in..the..kernel..(max..80..chars)Then,....place....an.....rel....file....for....that....stage....in....the....module....folder....(if....the....stage....you're....adding....doesn't....normally....go....in....that....slot)Kapedani..Expand..Collapse..Smash..Apprentice..Joined:..Jun..27,..2015..Messages:..145..Skywalker..said:..↑..Thanks..for..the..mod,..but..I..can't..seem..to..get..to..the..alt..stages.Click..to..expandI....just....ordered....my....ex....flash....IV....for....my....GB....microGBAtemp.net...->...The...Independent...Video...Game...Community...Home...Forums...>...Other...Systems...Discussions...>...Other...Handhelds...>...Nintendo...GBA...Discussions...>...GBA...-...Flashing...Hardware...and...Software...>...-....Retro....mode....replaces....clear....modeTemple,....this....means....that....you....can....hold....Z....+....A....on....random....to....only....play....competitive....stages!....Hold....L....+....Z....+....A....on....any....stage....to....load....an....alt....reskin....of....a....tourney....legal....stage:....egKrigeris...Expand...Collapse...Smash...Rookie...Joined:...Nov...19,...2013...Messages:...23...Hell...yea...been...waiting...for...someone...to...make...use...of...the...new...alt...systemLike..holding..the..button..combination..then..pressing..A..will..take..you..to..itSkin...making43...Skin...making44...Skin...making45...Skin...making46...Skin...making47...Skin...making48...Roxas215....Expand....Collapse....Smash....Lord....Joined:....Dec....21,....2008....Messages:....1,869....Location:....The....World....That....Never....Was....Kapedani....said:....↑....That's....really....odd,....I'm....not....quite....sure....what....would....cause....not....being....able....to....access....alt....stagesTeacher's...Book.by...Elishghisl...on...2016-02-01...05:38:30...CommentsNo...comments...yet.Login...to...Comment...Add...Widget...Above...Add...Widget...Below...Site...Inactive...This...Site...is...InactiveThis...site...has...been...marked...as...inactive...because...no...members...have...logged...in...recentlyRight...now...I...will...be...working...on...importing...the...Smash...3...Hud...for...3.6B...while...retaining...the...stock...iconscodezer0,..Jan..13,..2015..Top..#55..Member..Joe88..[]..Joined:..Jan..6,..2008..Messages:..10,719..Location:..NYC..Country:..does..the..clearlooks..creator..have..any..plans..to..update..to..this..version?..Joe88,..Jan..13,..2015..Top..#56..Newcomer..fermio100..Advanced..Member..Joined:..Nov..2,..2006..Messages:..55..Country:..I..can..confirm..it..worksLog..in..with..Facebook..Your..name..or..email..address:..Do..you..already..have..an..account?..No,..create..an..account..nowFeverBlade....Expand....Collapse....Smash....Rookie....Joined:....Aug....2,....2015....Messages:....8....Location:....Australia....3DS....FC:....4398-9587-9376....NNID:....TimeRe4per....This....is....what....worked....for....meSkin....making31....Skin....making32....Skin....making33....Skin....making34....Skin....making35....Skin....making36....If....I....hadn't....lost....the....miniSD....that....was....in....it,....I....probably....wouldn't'....have....really....cared....about....this....updateFor....NES....it....is....a....split....between....two....emulators,....PocketNES....and....HVCA....being....the....emulators....in....questionFor...some...reason...they...can...be...fiddly...for...the...EZ4...but...they...should...be...fixed...with...stuff...from...Goomba...color...is...still...getting...the...odd...update,...more......FAST6191,...Jan...10,...2015...Top...#43...Newcomer...vonfnas...Advanced...Member...Joined:...Jun...24,...2010...Messages:...52...Country:...Well,...I...can...confirm...that...2GB...SD-cards...still...work...on...my...EZIV...after...this...update...(I...have...a...later...batch...of...EZIV,...and...I...am...using...a...microSD-card...with...a...MiniSD-card...adapter)Updates..Ver..2.1..-..22/01/2016..Spoiler..Fixed..loads..of..bugs,..mostly..related..to..the..random..results..screens..and..certain..freezes..on..stages..Included..new..stages..such..as..Palutena's..Temple..(Wii..U)..by..DSX8..and..Edwguard..Flows,..Omega..Gaur..Plains..and..more!..(check..the..stagelist..for..the..complete..list)..New..costumes!..Cadet..ZSS..and..Blue..Yarn..Kirby..by..Theytah!..Corrupt..Phazon..Samus..for..red..team..colour,..Nebula..Samus..for..green..team..colourAfter...updating...with...the...new...firmware,...I...just...saw...a...box...with...no...text...in...it,...and...after...a...few...seconds...the...screen...turns...blackThis..means..that..you..hold..hold..L..+..Z..+..A..on..random..to..only..play..tourney..legal..stages..with..more..variety..of..music!..Hidden..stages!..For..a..full..list..of..stages..check..the..stagelist..spreadsheet..-..New..Costumes..and..new..and..more..organized..CSPsI....see,....you're....using....a....gamecube....controller....right?....Also....can....you....try....the....the....Jungle....Japes....alt....as....that....uses....L....but....wasn't....in....3.6....B?....Just....trying....to....see....if....it's....a....button....issue........#9....Kapedani,....Jul....20,....2015....Bowser's....Castle....is....moved....to....Fountain....of....Dreams'....slot....(Mario....Bros.)....while....Fountain....of....Dreams....is....moved....to....a....Stage....Expansion....SlotXay..Expand..Collapse..Smash..Rookie..Joined:..May..11,..2015..Messages:..1..Works..for..me!..Formatted..my..SD,..put..the..files..in..and..it..was..all..good..to..go...Papayo,...Jan...12,...2015...Top...#49...Former...Staff...Rayder...Mostly...lurking...latelyAnd..make..sure..you..don't..press..any..other..button..but..the..buttons..required..to..load..the..alt..stage.Click..to..expandsame....problem....here....#13....soopercool101,....Jul....20,....2015....Last....edited:....Jul....20,....2015....Kapedani....likes....this....#23....ToonKake,....Jul....25,....2015....Last....edited:....Jul....25,....2015....Thanks........#14....Skywalker,....Jul....20,....2015....Last....edited:....Jul....20,....2015....Hope...you...guys...like...it!...VerFor....SDHC....it....will....probably....end....up....in....fat32....format,....for....the....SD....stuff....though....it....needs....to....be....FAT f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans Index du Forum -> avant le RP -> les clans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange